In this era where beauty has also been the primary thing, one is judged by. Nowadays it’s very essential to take care of the skin as it becomes very crucial because of the pollution and hormonal changes seen everywhere. To enhance the skin texture and quality of the skin here are some solutions to the dry skins. Here in this article, there is all about the face mask for dry skin.
Dry skin becomes a bigger problem as how much moisturiser is being applied and it seems dry in an hour again. The skin loses radiance and softness after some time. It is not delighted so to cope with your skins up with the problem here are some best homemade face mask for dry skin.
Honey and Raw Milk Face Mask
- In this mask take one teaspoon milk in a small bowl.
- Add one proper tablespoon of honey in it.
- Now add one teaspoon of aloe Vera gel to the whole mixture. Try to use the natural aloe Vera gel or otherwise can use one available in the market.
- Then add any essential oil better is use almond oil. You can choose any oil of your choice.
- Gently mix all the ingredients uniformly. Once the mixture is made up you can keep it in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to apply something cool on face.
- Now after 10 minutes take the facemask for dry skin out and apply it on your face evenly.
- Put a uniform and consistent layer of the facemask on the skin.
- Now keep it for good 15 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
- Then dab your face with a towel and don’t rub it.
Raw milk has considered as the best natural moisturiser hence use the same to make your skin looks glowing and radiant. This mask will give your skin a smooth and softer skin.
Oatmeal, Banana and Honey Mixture
The honey is used as an exfoliator or detoxifying the skin nicely. This DIY face mask for dry skin will help you get brighter and spot-free skin.
For this, you will need to have the following ingredients as mentioned in its heading.
- Take half of the banana and blend it nicely either in a blender or by hand as you feel like.
- But the paste must be consistent and not thick. Take half a cup of oatmeal.
- Now to this add the banana paste and blend them in an electric blender.
- After this add one tablespoon honey to this face mask for dry skin.
- Next, apply it on the face and keep it for 20 minutes.
- Do apply this facemask in a circular motion so as the ingredients used and its nutrients are taken into the skin and are helped immensely for working on it.
- Wash your face with warm water.
- Dab the face with a cotton cloth and then apply a generous amount of moisturiser.
Yogurt, Honey and Banana Face Mask
This is one of the best homemade face masks for dry skin. As this will not only help to moisturize the skin but also removes the upper dead cells from the skin.
- Now for this take two ripe bananas. Check that they should be healthy.
- Now take half a cup of yoghurt in that.
- Add one tablespoon of honey to both of them.
- Now add all these ingredients into the mixer blender and blend all of them for about 1 to 2 minutes. This will give you a fine medium paste of the facemask.
- Apply it on the face in a circular motion as it will then only set finely in the skin.
- Then after 20 to 25 minutes just wash your face with warm water as it would help you opening the pores of the face that will expel the dirt out.
- Remember to wash off the mask once it dries.
Having such a busy lifestyle we are always short of the time and the effort to use it. So, we can prefer using the face mask at the night and here there is a perfect Homemade overnight face mask for dry skin. The face mask that works overnight on the skin penetrates and give amazing results. The Homemade overnight face mask for dry skin can be made by the ingredients easily found in one’s kitchen cabinet. So, give some care to your skin by this best homemade face mask for dry skin. Let’s get started:
Potato and Green Tea Face Mask
As we all know that green tea detoxifies and potato is an antioxidant and also bleaches the skin to remove tan. This is the face mask for dry skin as it helps to nourish the skin from inside as well as from the outside.
- Take one tablespoon of freshly used but also cool green tea.
- Take a potato and squeeze out or extract its juice. You need two tablespoons of the potato juice.
- Take a cotton ball and dab it on your face. This will help to let the nutrients go inside your skin.
- You can leave it overnight and see the amazing results within a week.
This is a DIY face mask for dry skin as it clarifies and sensitizes the skin completely.
Aloe Vera and Vitamin E Face Mask
This is also an amazing face mast as it helps in nourishing your skin with several nutrients like in vitamin A, E and C. It reduces all sorts of inflammation on the skin.
- All you need to do is just take a Vitamin E capsule. It is easily available on any medical store for really cheap prices.
- Pierce and extract its oil.
- Then take some aloe Vera gel.
Apply this Homemade overnight face mask for dry skin as it replenishes the dead cells and also will help you in getting a non-allergic skin.
So, these were some simple DIY face mask for dry skin that can replenish and nourish your skin. It will help you remove the dirt, tan and adding radiance and smoothness to your skin texture. Homemade overnight face mask for dry skin is affordable as all of its times are easily accessible and can be made in a few minutes. This has enormous and guaranteed results. So, keep nourishing it so that it stays glowing. Happy and Healthy skin to you!
Its really great
the article has a tone of information along with certain fun! I Like that sense of writing!
Above article about the necessity of masks and a variety of it does provide a vivid info. Towards it and I do find it helpful
this should be rewrite
hi, I am a content writer and I found this article a bit low in quality first images are not match with the mask name and there are some formating improvements that should be done to make this article more attractive. feel free to contact me thanks. https://www.fiverr.com/zahidiftikhar
Definitely giving it a try!
This lock-down has got us a good opportunity to show some self love. These face are ideal for the need and are easy to make.