Beauty products and a lot of new brands have raided the market in the past two years. It is very normal to feel puzzled while trying to pick from the various best skin care routine for women found everywhere from magazines to blogs. However, one advice that is always remarked in each of these skin care routines is that you need to know your skin before starting with any of the regimens.
Here, in this article, we are providing you with the best skin care routine at home for every type of skin that is easy to follow. These are simple and can be incorporated in your daily life easily whether you’re a homemaker or an “always on the rush” type. But before we start, there are some points you should note.
Important Points for Skin Care Routine
- Always follow a Cleanse-Tone-Moisturize process.
- Never switch between routines very frequently because the ingredients or products will never get enough time to work on your skin.
- For any new product/routine to show results, you need to have patience. The time taken by these depends from person to person and how their skin reacts.
- Always do a patch test on your arm or thigh before using any new ingredient on your face. This will help you in determining what kind of ingredients work on your skin and hence, will help in choosing the right products. They will also save you from beauty blunders.
- Use a face pack/mask once every week only if your skin is troubled. Else, it is fine to just apply it once in 15 days.
- For the best skin care routine for sensitive skin – it is recommended to use products made specifically for sensitive skin and doing a patch test before trying any product is mandatory.
Let’s get to the best skin care routine at home that you can follow to help keep your skin healthy.
- Use a mild and antibacterial face wash to wash your face at least 2 times a day or whenever you come back home. Dirt, oil and sweat can stick to your skin and clog pores.
- Always use a toner. If your skin is sensitive, use an alcohol-free toner. Rosewater also works as a toner and reduces inflammation and can be the best skin care routine for sensitive skin.
- Tea tree oil is a good ingredient but should always be used in a diluted form. Mix it with rose water or Aloe vera gel to cool your skin. Remember to do a patch test if you’ve never used tea tree oil before.
- Apply a light moisturizer, preferably an oil-free moisturizer with SPF.
- One of the best natural skin care routine for twice a month is to apply a face pack with sandalwood powder, drops of neem oil, turmeric powder and rose water.
- For the best skin care routine for acne, never use a lot of products on your skin.
- Use a face wash that does not over dry your skin. A crème based face wash is preferable.
- Tone your skin with a moisture-based toner, one with hyaluronic acid. It will keep your skin hydrated. Adding this can turn around your regimen into the best skin care routine for dry skin.
- Use a hydrating serum with vitamin C before applying moisturizer.
- Lastly, apply a generous amount of moisturizer to lock in all the hydration.
Best Skin Care Routine for Oily Skin
- Finding the best skin care routine for oily skin can be a tough task but there’s a simple step that you guys tend to skip. Always moisturize! It can be daunting but it’s important and can reduce your skin’s oiliness.
- You might feel tempted to use a drying face wash but that’s a mistake while choosing the best skin care routine for oily skin. Using a mild face wash can help in keeping the natural oil off your face while also removing dirt.
- Use a rose water-based toner without alcohol.
- You will need to choose an oil-free moisturizer, preferably a gel-based one with an SPF.
- One of the best natural skin care routine is to apply a face pack with sandalwood powder, rose water and turmeric powder twice a month.
Best Skin Care Routine at Night
- Now, since you know what will work your skin as per your skin type, the best skin care routine at night can be achieved by adding just three things.
- Add a light vitamin C serum and an under eye cream/gel.
- Apply the serum after you tone your skin and then under-eye cream before you apply your moisturizer.
- It is advised to use a night cream/gel in your best skin care routine at night in place of your regular moisturizer.
Best Skin Care Routine in your 30s
Your 30s can be a transforming phase for your skin. You might not feel the need to change your routine but it is essential for maintaining the glow. Just changing one or two things here and there can help you achieve the best skin care routine in your 30s.
- All you have to do is replace your moisturizer or gel or serum and incorporate it into your routine.
- It is also advisable to apply all the anti-ageing treatment preferable at night so that your skin can soak up all the benefits from them while it is in repair mode.
Best Skin Care Routine in your 40s
40s is the time when your skin starts losing its firmness and plump. The best skin care routine in your 40s should look like this –
- Adding a skin repairing and skin firming product. It can be in the form of a serum or a cream. You need to pick the one that suits your skin type.
- Retinol is the key ingredient when you are trying to follow the best skin care routine in your 40s. it repairs the skins from within and works to maintain the firmness.
- You can also use a Vitamin A based serum or cream to keep your skin firm.
- If you’re looking for the best skin care routine at home, cucumber can be your best friend for skin firming. Just take out some cucumber juice, apply it on your face and leave for 10 minutes.
Here is the best skin care routine for women according to their skin type. Follow these routines for at least two months for an healthy looking and glowing skin.
This articled is meant for all types of women, one the basis of ages and skin types. Such knowledge is essential for every women no matter their skin type, as they should have knowledge of every skin type and to give suggestions to other women of her group.