In the world full of applications, people are getting some much into their virtual lifestyle. People nowadays are engrossed into filters that they have stopped loving the beauty of themselves and nature surrounding them. People are having two faces one that they have in their real life and others that they portray on social media. Ironically, these two characters are different. Why do people need to make it so fake? And finding problem in how to share an Instagram post with people.
Then you are at the right place. Also, that the virtual world is what is not seen in reality but people have taken it into their being too. This is about an application named Instagram, who nowadays is unaware of the same. This is such an amazing application that it has found itself a family of several million people. It is now owned by Facebook Inc. It was made by Mike Krieger and Kevin Systrom.
It was shown in October 2010 on iOS. The applications for the android users came a bit late and it was marked by April 2012. In this, you will understand and know how to share an Instagram post. So, what are you waiting for? Learn this and start posting up the Instagram posts.
How to Share a Post on Instagram Story?
The process step by step will be elaborated. It is important to also know the fact that Instagram was made for iOS devices to fit the aspect of the picture ratio of 1:1. And that to portraying the visual quality of 640 pixels and as the upper versions were made it was made for the android users as well. It then had specifications of pixels up to 1080 pixels. The interesting part is the 2015 update started the feature of messaging and to include multiple images and stories as the post. So here for how to share an Instagram post on your stories and direct messages, the steps are:
- Click upon the post you want to put as the story.
- Then you will be able to see a paper airplane button at the bottom of the post.
- There you will get an option of “put it as your story”.
- Choose the option if you want to put the same as your Instagram story.
- Then it will take the same to your profile story pages. There you can customize its background or add people or any other specification to the story.
- Once this is done, you can click to do. Then the page will direct you to people whom you want to show this story. Choose the option as per your requirements and privacy.
- Then click to done and the desired feed will be put up as the story in your account.
Isn’t it simple? So, this was the answer to how to share a post on Instagram in the story?
Wondering to send some private messages to your friends, family, and loved ones? Don’t worry Instagram also feature that you can send the post of Instagram to a particular person.
How to share a Post on Instagram?
For understanding how to share a post on Instagram read the following steps:
- Click on the desired feed or post that needs to be sent to the person.
- Now click again on the paper airplane button at the bottom of the post once you click that you get a list of people that are your friends on Instagram.
- Click on the name of the person whom you want to send the message to.
- You will be given an option to write something additional at the top of the option.
- Once you are done with it send the desired post to the person you want by clicking on send.
- Your desired message has been sent to the person.
These are the steps one can follow and learn how to share a post on Instagram.
Keep Sharing and Enjoying
One thing must also be kept in mind that the feeds of the page you are following and are private accounts won’t be accessible to everybody. As the privacy of every Instagram member is their primary concern. Also, the account must be public for sending the messages on messages too. As otherwise the content won’t be visible and be notified as hidden. It can be shown if both the person follows the same page.
These instructions were enough to know how to share a post on Instagram. Also, the fact that the extreme popularity of Instagram went after the year 2010 when it suddenly registered one million new members that too in just two months. It gives you several features and access to see the account of public figures and know about their lifestyle. So, what are you waiting for, try this amazing feature if you didn’t know about it? And happy Instagramming!